Do you want to lose some excess weight and get your body to look lean and healthy? Whether it's for physical health, mental confidence, or summer vacation plans -- an effective fat-burning workout regime is critical. Nowadays, there are more choices than ever before when it comes to workouts that can help you lose unwanted weight.
Exercise is not only important for staying healthy, but it is also one of the most effective tools in your arsenal when it comes to weight loss. With just a few simple changes to your routine and dedication towards achieving your goals, you, too, can benefit from the power of exercise by burning those unwanted pounds off and revealing a healthier version of yourself.
Related: Educational Resources and More
Best Fat Burning Exercises
Walking or jogging on an incline is a fantastic method to enhance the intensity of your activity, which may aid in weight loss. When walking or jogging uphill, the body works harder and burns more calories than when performing the same exercise on leveled terrain. Incline training is a more effective means of achieving fitness objectives.
Aim for 24 minutes at a recommended speed between 3.5 and 5 miles per hour on an inclined treadmill. Start with a 3.5 percent inclination for the first five minutes. Be sure to change the incline every two minutes.
Start with an inclination of 10 percent, then 6 percent, 10 percent, 7 percent, 12 percent, 10 percent, and 12 percent. Finish with a 4 percent inclination for five minutes. Increase the duration of your exercise by two minutes every week until you've reached a total of 48 minutes. As time increases, add the appropriate inclination percentages in sequence.
If you don't enjoy running, then inclined walking is the perfect exercise for you. It also burns just as many calories as running!
Can't find the energy to pump out some cardio? No worries, check out our Focus Energy Gummies for that extra kick in your workout!
Experts estimate that a pound of muscle burns about three times as many calories as a pound of fat.
The more you lift weights--as long as you follow a progressive overload strategy by working towards lifting greater weights over time, your muscle mass will expand, and you will become a more effective fat, and calorie, burning machine.
The deadlift targets many muscular groups and strengthens the core and back. This is an excellent exercise to turn that fat into muscle mass.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and a barbell in front of you on the ground.
- Lower your upper body downwards and grasp the barbell with your hands slightly closer together than shoulder-width.
- Raise the bar gently to hip level utilizing your legs and hips while maintaining an extended arm position and a straight back.
- Slowly lower the bar to the ground while maintaining a straight back.
Weighted Barbell Lunges
Activates and focuses on the quads, glutes, and hamstrings.
- Select a barbell that seems heavy enough to boost the intensity of your exercise.
- Position the barbell over your back and grasp it with both hands facing front.
- Both of your legs should form a 90-degree angle when you lunge from a standing position with your feet together.
- Return to standing by driving through your front leg.
- Perform the exercise on the other leg and alternate.
This exercise is a perfect way to strengthen your core and lose fat in your quads. Remember that heavy weight is essential if you want to see results. At the end of each week, try bumping up a weight level or two.
- Directly in front of you, position a step, a box, or a crate. Hold a set of dumbbells at shoulder height in your hands. It is also fine if you prefer to drop the weights down to your sides.
- Step forward with the right foot and push through the right heel to extend the right leg.
- Align the left foot with the right foot on the step.
- Bend your right knee and place your left foot back on the ground.
- Bring the right foot to the ground to meet the left foot.
Weighted Bench Press
The bench press focuses on the fat around the chest, shoulders, triceps, and biceps.
- Lie on the seat with your eyes beneath the bar.
- Position your hands with a medium-width grip on the bar (your thumbs should wrap around the bar).
- Straightening your arms, you unrack the bar.
- Lower the bar to your mid-chest.
- Press the bar back up until your arms are straight.
- Hold the weight for a second at the peak with straight arms.
- Breathe in, then inhale deeply. Hold your breath, and drop the bar once again. Keep your butt on the bench while you do a bench press and engage your core in a tight firm position.
For beginners, we recommend having a buddy spot you while doing a bench press with heavy weight. Start with only the bar and gradually increase weight if you can handle it.
Interested in how to elevate your fitness game? Here at HUMBLEROOTS, we have the perfect guides and products curated for everyone!
Don't Forget to Rest!
Are you exercising and still not seeing those hard-earned gains? Rest is a crucial part of burning fat. Our body needs sleep and relaxation to rejuvenate and build muscle. Exercising will not be enough to meet your weight loss goal without rest. So, rest up and get that beauty sleep!
Now that we've gone over the best fat-burning workouts, you should be well on your way to sculpting the body of your dreams. Remember, weight loss is a marathon, not a sprint, so keep going if you are still waiting to see results. Trust us, stick with it, and the payoff will be more than worth it in the end.
And finally, be patient – it takes time and consistency to see accurate results. But don't get discouraged – with a bit of hard work; you'll be looking and feeling great in no time!