Do you love cookie dough but hate the calories and guilt that usually comes with it? Well, say goodbye to your unhealthy cookie dough cravings! This easy Protein Cookie Dough recipe is an absolute must-try for fitness fanatics. With all the traditional sweetness of classic cookie dough, but with added nutritional benefits from protein powder, this tasty treat satisfies any sweet tooth without compromising on health. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds while fueling your body with this nourishing snack that will give you long lasting energy!
Making Protein Cookie Dough
Cookie dough is a popular dessert among many people, but it's not always the healthiest. However, with this protein cookie dough recipe, you can get the same amazing taste while also reaping additional health advantages. This recipe is not only high in protein, but it is also low in sugar.
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup of almond butter
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Mix the almond flour and vanilla whey protein powder in a mixing bowl.
- After that, toss in the almond butter and maple syrup until completely incorporated.
- Fold in the dark chocolate chips until evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Make little balls of dough, roughly the size of a tablespoon.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough balls for at least an hour on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Remove the cookie dough balls from the refrigerator and place them on the lined baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy your protein-rich cookies!
Do you want to boost your performance naturally with high-quality, plant-based supplements you can rely on? Visit HUMBLEROOTS to check out our selection!
Protein Cookie Dough Has the Following Advantages
- One of the key advantages of this recipe is that it is high in protein. The protein content of this recipe is increased by the use of almond flour and whey protein powder. Protein is necessary for muscle growth and repair, and it also promotes satiety, which can help you avoid overeating.
- This recipe contains less sugar than standard cookie dough. The maple syrup, a natural sweetener, is the sole added sweetness. This means you can enjoy a sweet treat without fear of increasing your blood sugar levels.
- Gluten-free: Because this dish is gluten-free, it is an excellent choice for individuals suffering from celiac disease or gluten intolerance. Almond flour is an excellent substitute for typical wheat flour since it has a nutty flavor and a moist texture.
- Convenient and simple to prepare: This recipe is really simple to prepare and does not require any baking. Simply combine the ingredients, roll the dough into balls, and chill for an hour. This means you'll have a tasty, healthy snack in no time.
- This protein cookie dough recipe is quite adaptable. You can substitute other types of flour for the almond flour, such as coconut flour or oat flour. Depending on your preferences, you can also substitute peanut butter or other nut butters for the almond butter.
The following is an estimate of the cost for this Protein Cookie Dough Recipe: One of the best parts about this protein cookie dough recipe is that it only requires a few simple ingredients, many of which you probably already have in your cupboard. The following is a breakdown of the estimated cost of the ingredients required to produce this recipe:
- 1 cup almond flour costs $3.50.
- $1.50 for 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- $1.00 for 1/4 cup almond butter
- $2.00 for 1/4 cup maple syrup
- $2 for a small bag of dark chocolate chips
- The total anticipated cost is $10.00
Prices will, of course, vary based on where you reside and where you buy your ingredients. This meal, however, is still pretty inexpensive and can be a terrific way to enjoy a healthy and fulfilling snack without breaking the budget. Furthermore, because the recipe makes numerous servings, you may stretch your money even farther by creating a large quantity and freezing it for later use.
How to Customize The Recipe
The great thing about this protein cookie dough recipe is that it is easily adaptable to your personal tastes and preferences. Simply substitute your favorite brand of protein powder if you prefer a different flavor. If you don't have maple syrup on hand, you can add different types of nuts or seeds for extra crunch, or use a different sort of sweetener. The choices are unlimited, so don't be afraid to experiment and discover your favorite ingredient combination.
How to Store and Serve the Protein Cookie Dough
Once you've made your protein cookie dough, store it carefully to keep it fresh and delicious. The dough can be refrigerated for up to a week or frozen for up to three months in an airtight container. Allow the dough to come to room temperature before scooping it into balls to serve. You may eat the cookie dough on its own or as a topping for yogurt or oatmeal for a nutritious and tasty breakfast.
Related Link: The Best Supplements for Sleeping
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some frequently asked questions regarding this protein cookie dough recipe:
- Is it possible to bake the dough into cookies? Yes, you can bake the batter into cookies if you want.
- Is it possible to make the recipe vegan? Yes, you may use a vegan protein powder and substitute a vegan-friendly sweetener for the honey.
- Can you eat this as a pre- or post-workout snack? Yes, the protein in the dough makes it an excellent post-workout snack.
Precautions of Eating Raw Cookie Dough
Although cookie dough may be an alluring delicacy to indulge in, it's important to be aware of the potential dangers of eating raw cookie dough. Not only can the raw ingredients contained within cookie dough present a danger if consumed in its original form, but cookie dough often comes with bacteria that could make you sick. When baking cookie dough, make sure your oven is set at the proper temperature and the cookies are baked for long enough that the inside of each is fully cooked through. With just a little extra vigilance in following these precautions, you can still enjoy this delicious treat without worrying about jeopardizing your health!
Are you looking for a plant-based supplement company that puts quality and performance first? HUMBLEROOTS has you covered; learn more about us and try our products today!
Trying Our Protein Cookie Dough Recipe
This protein cookie dough recipe is easy to make and tastes amazing. Not only that, but it's also a healthier option than normal cookie dough. For those looking for more options to satisfy their sweet tooth cravings in a healthy way, you should definitely give this recipe a try! Plus, it's actually quite fun to make. If the protein cookie dough recipe isn't enough to give you your daily carb and protein needs, consider adding our gummies into your diet as well. Our gummies are packed with nutrients that can help improve sleep, relieve stress, and increase energy levels. So don't forget - visit our website to see how our gummies can help with energy, sleep, & stress!Related Link: The HUMBLEROOTS Story