Are you looking to up your gains on a budget? Look no further! There are countless online resources offering expensive meal plans that can break the bank. But if you're trying to save money while building muscle mass, there is an easy and affordable solution: a cheap bulking meal plan! In this blog post, we'll discuss what a bulking diet entails and provide five different meals crafted with keeping the wallet in mind - so that putting together your bulk-up nutrition doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg. Read on for tasty recipes as well as helpful tips for staying within your grocery budget while still reaching those fitness goals of yours.
Related Link: How to Get Rid of Underarm Fat and Armpit Fat
Budget-Friendly Meal Plan Ideas
- Oats and Eggs – This meal is not only cheap but also packed with high-quality protein, and slow-digesting carbs. Start by boiling a cup of oats then mix in a scoop of protein powder for an extra protein boost. Next, scramble a couple of eggs to keep your body fueled throughout the day.
- Baked Chicken and Sweet Potato – This is another great meal that's ideal for bulking on a budget. Chicken is a great source of high-quality protein and sweet potatoes are an excellent source of slow-digesting carbs. Start by seasoning the chicken with herbs or spices of your choosing. Then, bake in the oven until golden brown. Meanwhile, you can make your sweet potato by baking it in the oven or microwaving it for a few minutes.
- Tuna or Turkey Melt – Take two slices of whole-grain bread and top them with canned tuna or turkey, then sprinkle a small amount of shredded cheese. Put your sandwich under the grill until the cheese is melted. Serve with a side salad for added nutrition.
- Beef and Rice Bowl – This is a great meal to help you get in enough calories to build muscle. Start by dicing up some beef and cooking it in a skillet. Then, add some cooked rice to the skillet and let it brown. Top with some veggies of your choice and enjoy a delicious and hearty meal.
- Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie – Smoothies are a great way to pack in extra calories while staying on a budget. Simply blend a banana, a scoop of protein powder, a tablespoon of peanut butter, and some milk. This quick, easy, and delicious smoothie is a perfect between-meal snack or post-workout recovery drink.
Have any questions about our performance-optimizing gummies? Contact us today!
Tips for Meal Planning on a Budget
Eating the right food can make all the difference when it comes to gaining muscle and bulking up. But the problem is, most diet plans can be quite expensive. With so much focus on eating organic and pricey whole foods, it’s easy to bust your budget in the pursuit of gains. But don’t worry, you don’t need to break the bank to bulk up.
- Opt for Cheaper Protein Sources- The primary nutrient you require to build muscle is protein, and it can add to your grocery bill. But, you can save money on protein by going for cheaper options like eggs, canned tuna, and chicken thighs instead of expensive cuts like salmon or filets. Don’t count out dairy either because incorporating cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, and whey protein into your meals can increase your protein intake while keeping costs down.
- Buy in Bulk- Stockpile your pantry with items that don't expire quickly to reduce supplies' costs. Carbohydrate sources such as brown rice, oats, potatoes, and pasta can all be purchased in bulk and deliver a significant number of carbohydrates per serving. Ensure that you are stocked with canned beans and canned vegetables as well when fresh options are out of bounds.
- Supplement with Nutrient-dense Food- Add vegetables like spinach, kale, broccoli, and sweet potatoes to your meals. These nutrient-dense veggies will not only provide vitamins and minerals but will also fill you up and keep you satisfied. This will enable you to achieve all the necessary nutritional components within your budget.
- Prepare Your Own Meals- Preparing your meals from scratch is usually cheaper than buying pre-made meals. By taking your time to cook meals, you can save money on fast food and convenience meals. So, invest your time in prepping your meals for the week by batch cooking to prevent eating out.
- Get Creative with your Recipes- Limiting yourself to the same tired meals is dull and can become even more expensive when you're trying to bulk on a budget. Fortunately, there are tons of delicious and healthy meal combinations available to experiment with. You can head to Youtube, Instagram, or Pinterest for recipe inspirations that fit your budget, and get creative with your meal plans.
Related Link: The Best Chest Workout Routine Guide
How to Create a Budget
By creating a budget-friendly meal plan and shopping for ingredients in bulk, you can save money while also staying on track with your fitness goals. To get started, consider your weekly calorie and nutrient needs and build meals around whole and fresh ingredients. Don't be afraid to get creative with spices and herbs to add flavor and variety. With a bit of planning and preparation, creating a budget-friendly, healthy meal plan becomes a breeze, supporting your overall health and fitness journey.
Are you looking for performance-optimizing gummies? Check out HUMBLEROOTS today!
Making Gains on a Budget
To sum it up, now you know the basics for cheap bulking meal plans that can help you reach your health and fitness goals. This plan is built on a budget so everyone can get access to quality foods without breaking the bank. Not only are these meals easy to put together, but they are also tasty and satisfying. Additionally, make sure you keep active with workout routines designed around your specific goals and needs. If you need an extra boost to reach those goals, check out our website to see how our gummies can help with energy & performance.
Related Link: 5 Best Stress Supplements: Get Natural Relaxation Now